Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for designing and creating a range of print materials including packaging, POS and marketing communications along with digital assets for websites, eDMs and social media. In addition, you will have the opportunity to input and assist the marketing team with photo shoots and campaigns.
To succeed in this role, you will have an amazing folio of end to end work including packaging, a love of experimentation and the ability to oversee and mentor a small graphic design team. An articulate communicator, you have a strong understanding of branding to ensure consistency across all products and visual communications as well as:
- A minimum five years in a similar role
- Advanced Adobe CC skills
- Solid understanding of print and prepress
- Experience creating digital assets and working with die-lines
- Good organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated, able to produce work within tight timeframes
- Professional work ethic and a passion for design
- Experience in the retail fashion or cosmetics industry
To apply for this role, email your resume and folio by clicking the link. Applications without a folio will not be considered.
NOTE: To apply, you must have the right to work in Australia.