As the Senior Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for end to end data related to Google Analytics, CRM, and Loyalty as well as being responsible for the reporting and analysis of all sites in terms of GA properties, including a structure review.
- Partnering with external agency to bring all GA operations in-house and ensure 'source of truth' data
- Use analytical skills to provide insight into customer journeys and develop a roadmap to roll out updates and changes
- Identifying meaningful insights from data and identifying optimisation opportunities
- Management of tags across platforms and ensure delivery projects a correctly tagged
- Measurement of customer journeys including A/B testing and the development of test and learn strategies using analytics tools
- Dashboard creation and automation of reports
- Mentoring junior analysts within the team
In return is the chance to use your insights and skills to shape a leading fashion brand. With a salary package of $110K-$120K plus super (depending on experience), staff discounts and exposure to genuine career progression, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
To apply, send your CV and covering letter by clicking the link and please note: you MUST have the right to work in Australia.