This is a pivotal role within the company, requiring someone with a 'can-do' attitude who can take projects from concept to completion along with demonstrated experience in managing a team, problem solving and the energy and enthusiasm to drive projects. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing the annual marketing plan to drive growth and build brand awareness
- Use of analysis to identify key insights to develop new products, services and ROI
- Create and manage campaigns across digital, email marketing, content distribution and print
- Implement the marketing plan with consideration of target segmentation and funnel optimisation
- Ensure consistent messaging across all media channels
Please note that this role will require the successful candidate to undergo a National Police Check and Working with Children Check and have the right to work in Australia.
This is a genuine opportunity to make an impact and grow with the company in an environment that encourages innovation and rewards those who deliver exceptional results. If you are interested, send your CV now!