You will collaborate with a team of dedicated professionals who take pride in their work to produce artwork adhering to briefs and branding, while managing the end-to-end design process through to the finished product.
You will be a collaborative team player with a positive outlook and have the
ability to manage tasks whilst ensuring deadlines are met. As a part of the team, your enthusiasm and attitude will be crucial. Of course, you are an Adobe CS expert with a qualification in design and can use your superior time management skills when handling multiple projects.
This exciting opportunity is for a full-time position located in the outer eastern
suburbs, and therefore, you will need to have your transportation and be
eligible to work in Australia.
- Collaborate with the design team to understand project requirements and objectives
- Produce visually appealing on-brand customer presentations
- Design concepts in line with the customer briefs for their garments, coming up with new ideas and styles
- Collaborate with the team from conception to launch
- Research and stay up-to-date with design trends, techniques and best practices to support the continuous improvement of design processes and outcomes
- Product finished artwork for a range of packaging labels and promotional material
- Use feedback from other other team members to improve
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design, Garment Construction or similar
- Advanced experience using Adobe Creative suite
- Experience in producing artwork to a brief using branding guidelines
- Should have solid knowledge of pre-press processes
- Excellent time management skills.
- Using existing templates to product artwork and packaging to create final artwork
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving