Offering full-service interior design, they are passionate about creating design solutions to meet client needs. Developing innovative ways to build intuitive workspaces for both small and large-scale projects, they also have a priority on achieving work-life balance through flexibility.
As part of a close-knit team in a truly collaborative environment, you will be skilled in Revit and use your creativity and organisational skills to work on projects with a group of creative and dedicated individuals from client engagement to installation with the support of the team.
- Assist and manage concept designs
- Delivering design development
- Liaison with multiple external stakeholders, landlords, engineers and consultants
- Collaborating with the project team to ensure the best client solution
- Attending client briefings and managing expectations
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or similar
- Proficient in Revit
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop & Indesign
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in interior documentation an advantage
To apply, send your CV and folio. Salary will be based around a $50K package.