Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work on a range a projects including promotional campaigns, marketing collateral, digital marketing, packaging as well as designing conference materials and artwork.
Responsibilities include brand management, developing designs for product and campaign execution, design and execution of EDM campaigns as well as the ability to analyse data for promotional activity.
Working closing with suppliers and sales staff, you will also manage merchandising and manage the workflow of design requests through the business. There is also the opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders to become plan and coordinate promotional activity.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Proven experience as a graphic designer and/or marketing coordinator
- A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Ability to create and manage e-commerce content and promotional campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven experience managing workflow
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Web and social media
In addition to a generous salary is the opportunity to work with a professional and friendly team in a company that supports ongoing training and career progression.
To apply send your CV and folio and please note, applicants MUST have the right to work in Australia.