This role offers genuine variety from producing artwork updates, preparing presentations for sales staff, understanding client needs to producing finished art for their uniforms and packaging. You will also have the opportunity to assist in product development along with selecting fabrics and styles, but please note this is NOT a fashion focussed position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating illustrations using templates to present visual concepts for clients
- Producing finished artwork for marketing, customer presentations and colour mock-ups
- Preparation packaging within brand guidelines
- Creating and positioning artwork for logos / sublimation printing
- Preparation of colour mockups for clients
- Monitoring of stock usage and processes in relevant systems
- Tertiary level education in Graphic Design or Garment Construction
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly Illustrator
- Minimum 2/3 years experience
- Ability to prioritise your work and meet critical deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to problem solve
- Understanding of producing artwork for print, particularly sublimation printing
- A positive and motivated approach to your work
- Working with garments an advantage
- Due to the location, you MUST have your own transport
The successful candidate will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and Working With Children check.
If you are interested in working with a fun, but passionate team where no two days are the same, apply now by sending your resume and folio. Salary $55K-$60K plus super, depending on experience.